Friday, July 3, 2020

Toys and How They Can Make a Lasting Impact


When we reflect on our childhoods, we can all recall what some of our favorite toys were and who game them to us. My uncle gave me a barbie van that I played with for hours and hours. Those memories playing with the van and the fact that my uncle picked it out especially for me will always serve as an everlasting connection between my uncle and me. When I look at the children in my life now, I seek to find the right toy for their birthday that will light up their face and hopefully provide them with a lifelong memory of me. My family always teases me for not being much of a cook and using the microwave far more frequently than the oven. My little nephew has participated in this humorous banter so for his birthday I bought him the Plan Toys Microwave. He uses it all the time now wile grinning from ear to ear because he said he thinks of his auntie during every use of his Plan Toys Microwave!

No comments:

Post a Comment